The voltage control relays are a microprocessor controlled relay for use in systems with more than one batery for example 4x4's, boats, caravans & campers. It safely chargers auxiliary batteries & protects starting batteries from discharge preventing starting problems.
The voltage control relays also offer Bi-directional Charging. If a battery charger is connected to the auxiliary battery & the voltage reaches 13.2V (26.4V) the start battery is also charged.
This is an advantage if a system is stationary for a long periods of time.
- Suitable for 12/24V systems
- Can be used as a Voltage Defendent Switch
- Start Help Mode, connects main & auxiliary batteries for engine starting
- Overvoltage protection. Switches off at 16V for 12V systems (32V for 24V systems)
- Small size, easy installation
- Operating Voltages: 12V / 24V
- Relay Turn On Voltage: 13.2V / 26.4V
- Relay Turn Off Voltage: 12.8V / 25.6V
- Operating Range: Min -30°C Max +75°C
- Max Cont Rating: 140 Amp
- Maximum Voltage Drop: <200mV at full load
- Easy Connection: M8 screw terminals
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 80 x 46 x 46mm
- Weight: 110g
All item come with a minimum of 12 Month warranty please contact us with
specific part numbers for exact warranty periods
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Automotive Electrics Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.